- WLH 13 – Sam Divine at Factory 12
- WLH 12 – Alton Miller + Gene Farris at Factory 12
- WLH 11- Bliss Club, 23/02/2013
- WLH10 – FACTORY 12, LUX, 21/12/2012
- WLH 9 – MONTINI, ST TRUIDEN, 12/05/2012
- WLH 8 – CHERRY MOON, LOKEREN, 12/05/2012
- WLH 7 – BLISS CLUB, LA GLANERIE, 30/04/2012
- WLH 6 – CORAL BAY, BAHRAIN, 20/04/2012
- WLH 5 – Club Montini, St. Truiden, 07/04/2012
- WLH4 – VIP Room, Knokke, 9/07/2011
- WLH3 – Mirano, Brussels, 25/06/2011
- WLH2 – Queen Club, Paris, 10/06/2011
- WLH1 – Mirano, Brussels, 12/03/2011
Currently viewing the category: "MEDIA"
Felix da Housecat’s 2001 album, Kittenz and thee Glitz, turned the dance music world on its side as his collaborations with the now infamous Miss Kittin on “Silver Screen” and “Madame Hollywood” and Melistar on “Harlot” and “What Does it Feel Like” spawned a synth club revival. Along the way, Felix gained mainstream press acceptance and was heralded by Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone and Spin as one of the most creative artists in music today.
With DEVIN DAZZLE AND THE NEON FEVER (2004, Emperor Norton), Felix once again has sewn together an album a la hip-hop’s Dan The Automator and Prince Paul which taps the talents of varied producers and vocalists and creates a thoroughly enjoyable ride. Boasting guest vocals from James Murphy of DFA/LCD Soundsystem (“What She Wants”) – “He’s a cool white boy with lots of funk,’ states Felix, Tyrone “Visionary” Palmer (“Ready to Wear,” “Neon Human”), Kate Wax, and an all-girl group known as The Neon Fever (“Rocket Ride,” “Short Skirts,” “Everyone is Someone in LA,” “Hunting Season”) Devin Dazzle and the Neon Fever transcends simple dance, rock or pop music.
All Gone Ibiza 11 (Mixed By Pete Tong & Felix da Housecat) was released by two of the finest craftsmen house music has ever seen join forces to create a 2-disc mix of the very finest in electronic dance… Featuring tracks and remixes from Marco Carola, Stacey Pullen, Jamie Jones, Azari and iii, Tiger Stripes, Digitalism Tong and Rodgers and Steffi.